First day of 2015. and here I am, in my parent’s house. Still working at EHEHE (its been almost 1 year and a half) and still got so little in my bank account. I know this is such a cliche and mostly lame but here’s my 2015 goals!
1) Become stronger and more fit – running at least twice a week + 20 mins workout every morning +30 mins workout every night.
2) Save more money (to spend for experience/travelling thingy) and ABSOLUTELY NOT for buying ridiculous stuff which I’ve been doing a lot in these previous years.
3) TRY TRY AND TRY HARD to be nice to everyone. Especially paying more attention to my parents’ needs.
4) write journal everyday before I sleep (hardest thing ever)
5) TO GET OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE, comfort job, and start doing anything risky.
Surprisingly, that’s all I wanna do. For this first term of the year, I’ll probably, NO I MUST QUIT MY SOUL-SUCKING JOB and work for something that I love. Also, my confirmed travel plan this year :-
Krabi – February
Korea+Japan – March
Hong Kong + China – July
Dubai – November